- Intermediate to Advanced Clinical Training for Therapists and Counselors
- 23 CE Credits Available – Including 6 Ethics CEs
- CE Board Approved Program: APA-ASWB-NAADAC-NBCC-CBBS-CBRN-CFAAP
- Pre-Conference Ethics Workshop
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed specifically for Psychiatrists, Residents, Medical Students and other Physicians, including Primary Care and Pediatricians, as well as Psychologists, Nurses, Social Workers, Counselors and other Mental Healthcare Professionals.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and the Ohio Psychiatric Physicians Association (OPPA). The APA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Psychiatric Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Components of the Physician Wellness Program Include:
- Physical Health
- Psychological/Mental Health
- Work/Life Balance
- Financial Health
- Risk Management
- Spiritual Health
Dr. Matthew Goldenberg, the Associate Medical Director of the Promises Professionals Treatment Program, will be speaking.
iaedp™ Symposium 2017’s program is being created by a group of professionals like you who work in therapeutic settings with patients. It is our goal to provide an exciting, quality program that is applicable to your needs when working with patients.
Another goal, however, has to do with your experience at the conference. We select locations that provide a vacation-like experience. . Join us at iaedp™ Symposium 2017 for another exciting program in an extraordinarily beautiful setting.
We’ve designed the Symposium to foster full-engagement learning—from Thursday events that free the body and awaken the mind to Sunday events that help you integrate and apply the inspiration you’ve gained to your practice at home. Your Symposium experience includes:
• Innovative strategies that open up new possibilities with even your toughest cases
• Creative approaches and practical insights from 100 of the field’s best teachers
• Hands-on opportunities to practice what you learn in over 150 workshops
• Innovative models and down-to-earth guidance on building a thriving practice
• An unparalleled opportunity to recharge, reenergize, and refocus in an atmosphere of collegiality, support, and adventure
• A year’s worth of CE Hours!
The DFW Behavioral Health Symposium is designed to serve a variety of individuals and disciplines. This includes clinicians, case managers, administrators, judicial representatives, advocates, educators, researchers, students, families, planners, and others concerned with improving services, supports, and quality of life for our community. From substance abuse to behavioral health, you are encouraged to attend the DFW Behavioral Health Symposium.
Focusing on the latest practical strategies will help build upon the innovations and strengths of our communities while addressing the behavioral health needs throughout the area. Creation and sustainability of services during these challenging economic times demand that we all work together expressing new ideas, proven methods, evidence based practices, and exploring collaborative efforts on every level.